The Stories of the Prophets is an educational program designed to teach students Islamic values and morals through storytelling. Most stories of the prophets deliver the message of Tawhid Al-rububiyyah and Tawhid Al-asma' wa Sifat, which are essential to build strong Muslims that carry on with Islamic values and morals.
Through the Stories of the Prophets, students will achieve five main goals:
- Students will be introduced to Tawhid Al-rububiyyah.
- Students will be introduced to Tawhid Al-Asma' wa Sifat and how to apply it in their daily lives.
- They will learn Islamic morals (honoring parents, modesty, patience, loyalty, being thankful and grateful for all the blessing they have, and how to identify and deal with different feelings.)
- They will recite some Ayat and Surat of Qur’an related to the stories.
- They will learn some Arabic language skills (according to the average level of the class.)
The program will start on September 3rd, 2019. Students will be divided into two classes depending on their ages; 5 to 9 & 10 to 15 years old.
Days: Tuesdays & Fridays
Times: 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
This class is organized by the Qur’an Hifth Program (QHP). To learn more details and to see a list of classes and Halaqat offered by QHP, please click here.